Rare Opportunity on 8.5 acresEndless options on this level cleared, 8.5 acre property with private water access.
This one of a kind property delivers supreme lifestyle opportunities including catching fish and mud crabs at your doorstep. Your home will be your retreat from everyday life with a nature reserve, picturesque bike paths and horse tracks close at hand. Discover the many treasures this unique elevated property has to offer.
This Cape Cod influenced three bedroom brick home also has a separate large parent's retreat which could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom. The master bedroom is extremely generous, has an ensuite and a balcony overlooking bushland on the second floor.
• 3 bedrooms with a 4th bedroom opportunity or extra-large parents retreat
• All bedrooms with outlook to glorious grounds
• The master bedroom offers an ensuite with spa, and its own private retreat on the entire upper level
• Centrally located kitchen features granite benchtops and European appliances
• Open plan dining, family and lounge living areas complete with brick fireplace setting the scene for relaxed winter nights
• Expansive entertainer's alfresco area with 4 burner gas stove and hot plate will undoubtedly be the indoor/outdoor focal point amongst natures surroundings
• Multiple horse paddocks, 2 equipped with electric fences
• Impressive oversized 4 car garage with 3 phase power
• Additional triple carport accommodation with extra height to park your boat and/or caravan
• Demountable office with carpet, blinds, air conditioning, phone suitable for a home business
• 40ft transportable with 2 air conditioning systems, kitchen and multiple rooms
• Side entrance to the property ensures easy access for your work trucks
Nestled within the Ransome precinct and within close proximity to shops and cafes, restaurants and local amenities, this residence offers an inspiring family getaway. Only 5 minutes to the Gateway Motorway taking you to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts and Brisbane Airport while being 20 minutes from Brisbane's CBD.
For nearly 30 years, the owners have enjoyed many happy days but retirement awaits and an opportunity to purchase this amazing property could be yours.