Elevation on Palm SquareDesigned and finished to capture the very essence of tasteful inner city living, this contemporary town home will excite and surprise the most discerning urban dweller.
Stunning city views, a deep entertaining terrace, high ceilings, banks of strategically placed louvers, bamboo flooring and cross flow ventilation will be just the start of your love affair with this outstanding property.
Selected by the current owners for its unique position within the predominately owner occupied small complex, the list of upgrades to the original plan and schedule of finishes is extensive.
Occupying a prestigious, elevated position within the highly regarded suburb of Morningside, the open plan upper level is spacious, light, cool and contemporary.
An extremely quiet location within walking distance to coffee shops, riverside restaurants, quality schooling, public transport, Oxford Street shopping, dining and entertainment precinct and City Cat ferries. Brisbane's airport, Gateway Arterial Motorway and Moreton Bay sailing clubs are a short drive away.
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans, stone benchtops, Crimsafe doors and windows, privacy and block out blinds, 2.7m - 3.7m high ceilings throughout
• Mains gas cooktop, integrated Combi Oven/Microwave, island bench with breakfast bar, eastern deck, louvers and picture window
• Fully integrated alarm system both levels, Data Cable throughout
• Heated towel rail, heat lamps in both bathrooms, tiled terrace with outdoor speakers and gas BBQ point
• Double remote garage (2.8m ceiling) epoxy floor, storage, internal clothes line and visitor carpark
What they love about living there:-
Great quality property, well designed and appointed, a very comfortable lifestyle close to everything, elevated with great views - close to all the action but very quiet, a small lovely complex with lovely neighbours.
Currently tenanted until May 2018, this exceptionally private residence will appeal to both investors and owner occupiers. All written offers will be submitted.