Unique River Inspired LivingThis luxurious residence of unsurpassed views delivering that sense of space and privacy you have always dreamt of. Incorporating a fusion of modern design and classic elements with a seamless connection to the water.
Awaken to a glorious morning sunrise or relax as the sun sets over the city and the theatrical night sky comes to life. A formal forecourt acts as an impressive welcome to the entrance of the home, with a portico featuring a double-door entry into the grand atmosphere that lies within.
* The entry doors opens into the striking lobby to an unabashedly magnificent living space boasting imported French oak flooring, high ceilings and un-interrupted floor-to-ceiling river and city views
* Four king-sized bedrooms complete with walk-in robes and private en-suites
* The lavish master bedroom presents a grand dressing room, a luxurious en-suite, free standing bath plus private access to the North-facing terrace - the result is elegant and refined
* A light filled home office includes quality cabinetry with 4 work stations
* The expansive gourmet kitchen delivers an impressive space for a chef's creativity to come alive. Craft your own culinary experience with the Teppanyaki BBQ and along with a mixture of quality Miele and Liebherr integrated appliances. The electric cabinetry, Quartzite benchtops and the butler's scullery will cater to any occasion.
* Multitude of entertainment zones including a state of the art home theatre, a 200 bottle wine cellar with bar
* Expanding beyond the interior design is a spectacular outdoor entertainer's oasis -The swimming pool embraces the summer spirit complete with a wall fountain feature and outdoor shower, these delectable touches create a celebration for the senses
* Many hours will be enjoyed at the much loved "Boat House" and adjoining pontoon, completely equipped with surround sound, wine fridges, icemaker and television. Brisbane's river is an incredible backdrop for entertaining
* Soundproofed 4 car garaging plus 2 car secure parking with turntable for easy road access
* Acoustic glass and soundproofing completely blocks any hint of road noise
Additional Features Include:
Reverse cycle zoned ducted air-conditioning, CCTV intercom with zoned security, Sonos music system, ceiling fans.
Minutes' walk to Norman Park Ferry, Church of England Grammar School and Lourdes Hill while only 3 km to Brisbane CBD -
Your journey to an exciting, vibrant inner-city lifestyle awaits!
Easy Parking Available in Gillan Street, Norman Park - Use the Underground Walkway To Access Property.