Architectural Bayside BeautyThis modern family home has all the quality finishes that one would expect, combined with architectural brilliance. A unique and high quality design by Mark Bennedick which has a timeless simplicity. With stunning architecture and timeless looks, you will fall in love with this home and the fantastic lifestyle that it provides.
Designed with an emphasis of natural light, privacy and indoor – outdoor flow. Enjoy the peacefulness of this beautiful home, which has been expertly designed for a range of families. Promoting outstanding cross flow ventilation, a neutral colour scheme, upstairs and downstairs living areas, media room and high ceilings throughout.
A gorgeous modern style kitchen with ASKO appliances including two ovens, a combi steam oven and pyrolytic oven as well as an induction hotplate and Schweigen silent undermount rangehood. Fully integrated ASKO dishwasher encompassed by beautiful 2 pac cabinetry and finished off with stunning engineered stone bench tops.
Feature grade blackbutt timber flooring greets you at the front entrance with a soaring two storey void. This home also features Daikin ducted air-conditioning with wifi remote control, outdoor entertaining area overlooking a sparkling concrete Magnesium pool and landscaped gardens. A delightful floor plan that creates functional living spaces, separation and practicality.
33 Bayview Street has been constructed to uncompromised standards from unique building methods and materials to luxurious interior design, every fitting and finish reflects understated elegance and timeless style.
Located in the beautiful Bayside suburb of Wellington Point, you will appreciate the peaceful location and the quality. Just a lazy 300m stroll to cosmopolitan Main Street, which is well renowned for its boutique shopping and a trendy dining scene.
Seldom does the opportunity arise to purchase a home in these tightly held streets. This is lifestyle at its best, with all the modern conveniences. Please see below Open for Inspection times or call for a private viewing.
• 4 expansive bedrooms plus media room
• Master with walk in robe, luxurious ensuite
• Private balcony with bay views
• Multiple internal and external living areas
• Sparkling concrete Magnesium Pool
• Gourmet kitchen with engineered stone benchtops
• Asko appliances for the most discerning chef
• Architecturally designed by Mark Bennedick
• Feature grade Blackbutt timber flooring & quality wool carpets
• High end Methven tapware and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles
• Solar hot water system & Daikin ducted wifi control air-conditioning
• Landscape gardens with irrigation