Inspiring Family EscapeClearly earmarked for those who appreciate modern luxury while preserving the essence of separate family living spaces, this substantial residence embraces the raw appeal of nature. The owners have achieved a strong architectural integrity through an Australian facade while integrating a touch of natural inspiration.
Ideal for the entertainer, this immaculate property offers an amazing floor plan which is centred around the kitchen, the hub of the home. Equipped with state of the art appliances, wide stone bench tops, large island bench and a breakfast bar which flows seamlessly to the open living and dining room.
The discerning buyer will enjoy an impressive lifestyle with endless entertaining options. Complimenting the lifestyle needs of the modern family, this home features:
• Five generous bedrooms with built-ins and study or sixth bedroom
• Master suite with sizable walk-in robe and ensuite
• Multi-purpose games room and bedroom ideal, to convert into separate living quarters
• Numerous living areas, one equipped with wood burning fireplace
• Kitchen features Caesar-stone bench tops, built-in coffee machine, gas cook top, unique breakfast bar
• An undercover alfresco entertaining area leads directly to the resort style, solar heated pool
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Leveled backyard with expansive grassed area and built-in playground
• 90,000 litre in ground water tank
• Single bay garden shed
• NBN, Foxtel
Surrounded by wonderful wildlife, adorable wallabies visiting will delight family and guests. Only minutes from the glorious Sirromet Winery, quality educational facilities and within 40 minutes from the Gold Coast, without being too far detached from Brisbane's CBD this majestic property offers the best of both worlds - tranquility and city convenience.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.