Grand DesignAn extraordinary estate offering a haven of privacy and tranquillity, this property lays claim to a generous 9 acres designed to anticipate your every need.
A sanctuary of light and space infused with generosity and high quality finishes, this private family sanctuary displays understated elegance and luxury. Stretching across three defined zones, this home provides seamless indoor and outdoor dining and entertaining spaces.
Washed with natural lighting through banks of glass and illuminated by high ceilings, the main living area has a wonderful flow and spacious design complimented by a floor to ceiling fireplace set into Sydney sandstone.
The heart of the home is the gourmet kitchen. Positioned to take advantage of the outlook over the immaculate grounds, the kitchen is dressed in warm wooden tones, quality fixtures and features an island bench that overlooks the spacious main living area.
Seamlessly expanding this space, stack-able doors open up to the alfresco space, presenting unrivalled entertaining potential.
The master suite offers uninterrupted views of the lush grounds whilst enjoying absolute privacy. You own private sanctuary includes a spa bathroom with dual vanity, a full sized corner soak bath and built walk in robe. Additionally, it includes a connecting room ideal for a home office or nursery.
Comfortably appointed, each of the additional four bedrooms have built-in-robes and private access to bathrooms, one with a walk in robe and well sized ensuite.
A separate apartment with a private ensuite is situated with easy access to the main residence. This space could be utilised for extended family, friends, a teenage retreat or au pair.
Landscaped grounds feature a pool house with its very own teppanyaki bar and well equipped kitchen, resort style swimming pool, floodlit tennis court, large shed and horse facilities.
- Parents retreat including lounge area, ensuite with spa and his/her walk-in robe
- 5 king sized bedrooms all with bathrooms
- Gourmet kitchen with timber cabinetry & stone bench tops
- Floor to ceiling fireplace surrounded by Sydney sandstone
- Sound-proofed theatre room (double gyp-rocked with leather sound dampening insulation)
- Internal & external pillars in Toowoomba granite
- Designated children’s space offering separation from main living areas
- Separate self-contained granny flat
- Stunning resort style pool features 5 water fountains with lights that change colour, children's wading area, swim-in cave + 8 person heated spa
- Pool house features teppanyaki bar, 2 wine fridges, kitchen and bathroom
- Full size flood lit tennis court
- 5 covered stables, tack & feed sheds, night lights & water feeders
- Garaging for 9 cars + caravan or horse float
- 10 kw solar system, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (including pool house and granny flat)
- Back-to-base security with backup system
- Full intercom with electric front gates
- Ducted Vacumaid + 3 phase power to shed
Live the life you dream where peace and tranquillity is found. Surrounded by wonderful wildlife, adorable wallabies visiting will delight family and guests. Only minutes from the glorious Sirromet Winery, quality educational facilities and within 40 minutes from the Gold Coast, without being too far detached from Brisbane’s CBD this majestic property offers the best of both worlds – tranquillity and city convenience.
Evans Properties takes your health and safety seriously. We are implementing the following measures to protect both you and our vendors.
- We will provide the use of hand sanitiser at all appointments.
- Every person entering a property will be required to sanitise their hands prior to entering, children included.
- We request that all people do not touching any items inside the property, including door handles.
- Those who are feeling unwell may not enter the residence.
- Anyone who has returned from abroad or has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days should be self-isolating and may not enter the property.
- If an attendee feels unwell within 14 days of attending an inspection, they should contact the agent